The YES! – Young Economic Summit is the largest German school competition on economic and social challenges for teams of the grades 10 to 12.
Students, in close cooperation with researchers of renowned economic research institutions, develop their own solutions for regional and global challenges in the economy, society, politics and environment.
They present their ideas at regional conferences and discuss them with experts from the fields of business, politics, academics and international institutions.
The best solutions of each region – selected only by the participating students – compete at the national final in September to become the winning solution of the YES! – Young Economic Summit.
Registration for 2020 is online
Join the YES! and fill out your registration form (in German).
Here are the winning teams of the YES! 2019:
GreenPay – a private incentive system for a sustainable future
Shared Remote Offices – Enable Well-Paid Jobs in Rural Areas
Gymnasium bei St. Michael Schwäbisch-Hall:
P-Box – For Green Delivery
Jury Award for “Best Scientific Analysis”:
RBZ Wirtschaft . Kiel:
Click here to go to the YES! 2019 page for more details.
YES! Facts and Figures
- in 2020 with 16 partner institutions in 5 regions
- More than 200 researchers have taken part in the YES!
- More than 180 different challenges were introduced by the researchers
- Over 140 teachers and more than 1700 students worked on YES! solutions so far
- More than 125 international experts from politics, business, and civil society joined the discussions with the teams
Subscribe to get the latest news on the current competition and upcoming deadlines for applications and topics.
The YES! newsletter is free and you can unsubscribe at any time.
You find more details on our site for data protection.